Work LocationGuangzhou( 广州),Chinese RequiredNoExperience Required1 Year
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)10000 - 20000Contract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsMarketing, Operations, Program & Product Management
Easyrentcars.com is seeking German/Spanish/Portuguese/Italian/Russian Operations and Marketing Specialists/Supervisor who will be responsible for the translation and maintenance of its corresponding language site, as well as the creation, execution and reporting of its localization marketing activities that contribute to Easyrentcars.com’s demand and revenue goals. The candidate will be innovative, creative, have a passion to win, and analytically minded. This role will report to the Head of Operations Team and will work closely with the Product team and Marketing team to ensure programs are timely, creative, measurable, flawlessly executed, and drive results.
First three months:
- Build and lead a translation team to translate the entire website and APP from English to corresponding language (German/Spanish/Portuguese/Italian/Russian).
- Proofread translations and demonstrate creative translation expertise and experience in website language localization and adaptation.
- Work with the internal Project Management and QA team to help co-ordinate the quality assurance process for localized versions.
After three months:
- Research on local consumer marketing channels, and provide insight and suggestions on marketing localization and channel selection;
- Work closely with internal performance marketing team to develop marketing strategy for local site, develop and maintain partnership with local marketing channels;
- Be familiar with CPC, CPA, CPS, CPM, DSP advertising, work with marketing team to establish clear measurement and management plan across above marketing activities;
- Work with internal operations team to plan and execute online marketing campaigns and promotions across multiple local language channels;
- Creating landing pages, translate, define and refine messaging and content for online marketing campaigns of local language site;
- Collaborate with all event relevant departments to deliver, report on, and optimize success of the online events;
- Align with the product manager to execute plan and strategy for local language site online events, including setting conversion points and optimizing user funnels;
- Leverage data tools to monitor, analyze and optimize marketing performance based on the pre-defined ROI and KPIs.
Required Professional Expertise
- Native language speaker (German/Portuguese/Italian) with strong written skills and Strong English language skills; Multi-lingual speakers preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience working at internet companies or advertising agencies, organizing online marketing events, campaigns, promotions;
- An understanding of local and market cultural sensitivities would be an advantage
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate;
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels;
- Extreme attention to detail, time management, organization skills;
- Strong analytical skills and ability to strategize and analyze campaign effectiveness and
- Experience with CPC, CPA, CPS, CPM, DSP advertising a plus;
- Must have a positive and flexible attitude for working in a fast-paced environment and across various departments and functions;
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.