Work LocationShenzhen( 深圳),Chinese RequiredNoExperience Required5 Years
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)15000 - 30000Contract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsHuman Resources
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job channels. Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc. Screen candidates resumes and job applications that apply HR recruiting best practices；
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule; Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes；
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team, make sure onboard process being smoothly and effectively.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process, Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
- Work as HR liaison with all foreign employees who are work in China. About Culture, work guide, orientation, procedure, employee relation and communications.