Work LocationFuzhouChinese RequiredNoExperience Required1 Year
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)16000 - 20000Contract TypeFull Time
We are looking for full time ESL teachers in Fuzhou, southeastern coast of China Now! If you want to enrich your teaching experience and immerse yourself in a different culture, you won’t miss this opportunity!
The ESL teacher position is in a public high school located in the city center of Fuzhou, which enjoys a beautiful environment, convenient transportation and advanced infrastructures. Fuzhou is a beautiful coastal city with 2000-year-old history, and it is also the capital of Fujian Province.
Qualification & Requirements:
- Native English speaker required;
- Bachelor degree or above;
- Have related teaching experience;
- Teaching related certification (TEFL, TESOL or CELTA) preferred.
- Teach TOEFL courses and ESL courses at a public high school;
- Undertake other teaching-related work, such as student tutorial, open lectures, clubs, etc.
Work Hours & Students:
- Stipulated workload of no more than 25 sessions per week with 40 minutes per session (consisting of teaching lessons, office hours, student tutorial, etc.);
- High school students(16-18 years old), around 30 students in each class.
- Competitive Monthly Salary Plus Extra Bonus Per Month;
- Monthly Housing Allowance 2,000 RMB;
- Travel Allowance 8,000 RMB for one-year contract;
- Paid Winter Holidays + Summer Holiday Allowance;
- Paid Sick Leave + Chinese Public Holidays;
- Life (Accident) and Medical Insurance;
- Working Visa, Residence Permit, Foreign Expert Certificate;
- Bonus for Contract Renewal 3,000 RMB.