Work LocationBeijingChinese RequiredYesExperience Required5 Years
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)20000 - 35000Contract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsSales, Marketing
- Transaction Execution: Identify, evaluate, and prioritize specific inorganic opportunities in support of broader partner strategy including developing the rational for a partnership, structuring deal terms, and driving negotiations. Communicate with all stakeholders at all stages of the deal process to secure buy-in and approvals. Drive the right deals to closure while adhering to core deal principles.
- Deal Execution: Ensure proper deal execution by monitoring deal performance and track efficacy relative to deal compliance post-close. Maintain ongoing relationship with partners such that expectations and commitments are fulfilled or adjusted.
- External Partnerships: Develop and maintain a network of relationships across the industry with potential partners, competitors, investors, thought leaders, etc. Leverage relationships for opportunity identification and transaction execution.
- Strategy Analysis: Analyze business trends and competitive actions to assist with the development of business, product and partner strategy. Identify partners that can grow our business including how we can accelerate our product roadmap through both partnership and acquisition activities.
- Communication: Demonstrated ability to communicate and influence at all organizational levels and across all functions. Must be clear, concise, and convincing.
- Partner-Centric: Proven experience in navigating the complexities of internal and external partnerships. Ability to gain deep understanding of partner goals and objectives to structure a mutually beneficial solution.
- Organization: Laser-like prioritization and time management skills. Ability to cut through clutter and focus on key objectives.
- Planning and Strategy: Highly motivated, self-starter who transforms challenging business problems into tangible action plans.
- Business Acumen: Ability to make sound business decisions/trade-offs independently based on data, competitive dynamics and other pertinent facts.
- Detail Oriented: Needs to be comfortable working with details related to finance, legal, product and marketplace to drive recommendations.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required
- Industry Experience: Minimum of 3+ years of business experience in technology, consumer, enterprise, or online/mobile services.
- Internships will be considered as applicable experiences.
- Digital media and/or advertising experience preferred
- English can be used as a working language
- Study abroad or overseas work experience preferred