Work LocationShanghai( 上海),Chinese RequiredNoExperience Required2 Years
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)15000 - 30000Contract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsGame Development, Operations, Writing/Editing
- Responsible for the language support of company’s game series operating in overseas regions, including localization, daily operations, other support, etc.;
- Responsible for communication within the project team and coordinate between different departments;
- Responsible for collecting feedback from overseas players and support and improve various online and offline activities and promotions.
- Native or near native proficiency in one of the following languages: English, German, French, Russian, Indonesian, Spanish or Portuguese
- Candidates with excellent English language skills will be prioritized;
- Having a great passion for games, have rich experience with mobile games, especially Japanese games;
- Familiar with all social media tools (such as twitter, facebook, twitch etc)
- Familiar with overseas game information websites/databases and forums;
- Have excellent teamwork ability, strong communication and execution ability, and work seriously and responsible.
- Basic day to day level Mandarin communication is a (big) plus