Work LocationChongqing( 重庆),Chinese RequiredYesExperience RequiredNone
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)10000 - 30000Contract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsEducation, Teaching
- Teaching, giving Italian language lessons;
- Translating, interpreting, editing translated Italian drafts;
- Dubbing and recording for Italian language tutorial materials;
- Lingual/cultural communication activities, including discussing collaboration with educational institutions in your country about Italian language education; searching and providing Italian course information in your country for Chinese students; helping to connect Chinese students and the educational institutions in your country; planning and organizing short term study in your country, like summer camp/winter camp; consulting with students in your country about study in China, like introducing our language courses to people in your country, course information circulating/explaining, etc.
- Native in spoken and written Italian;
- Good user of Chinese as second language;
- Degree holder (degree gained in a nationally recognized university, Major of Linguistics, Education preferred, other majors are also accepted);
- Lingual or Educational work experience preferred;
- Work/study experience in China preferred.
Pay and conditions:
- Up to 10000-30000/month (as per the tasks and negotiation)