Work LocationChengdu( 成都),Chinese RequiredNoExperience RequiredNone
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)1500 - 2000Contract TypeInternship
Job FunctionsBusiness Development, Marketing, Media & Communications
eChinaCareers was founded to connect great jobs with greater talents through our successful and constantly growing online platform. Today, we are one of the fastest growing jobs and recruiting sites in China.
- Being responsible for brand broadcasting, digital marketing, event planning and creative design, increasing users’ activeness and conversion rate;
- Setting up and managing advertising campaigns across paid (e.g., Google AdWords, Facebook, Bing etc.) and organic (e.g., social, content) marketing
- Stay up to date on cutting edge best practices within digital marketing, specifically the social media and search engine marketing industries, including creative execution and messaging strategies,
- Assist in weekly & monthly reporting including development and sharing of metrics and key performance highlights
- Identifying opportunities to expand our marketing reach
- Strong interests in digital marketing; marketing major related is preferred.
- Fluent in English (Oral and written), Chinese would be a big plus as well as other languages.
- Editing and writing skills
- 4-5 months internship: 4-5 days per week
- Enrolled at a Chinese university