Turkish Game Localization Specialist
- Post Date:May 30, 2018
- Apply Before: September 30, 2018
- Work location FuzhouChinese required YesExperience 2+ Years
- Qualification Bachelor DegreeSalary/Month(¥) 10,000 - 16,000Available to Chinese & Non-Chinese Citizens
We are currently looking for skilled, proactive, and motivated Turkish Game Localization Specialist in Fuzhou. We offer a friendly, international and dynamic work-space where you can truly fulfill yourself. This is a great opportunity for candidates seeking a challenging and rewarding role!
Number of hire(s): 1
- Use email and instant messaging platforms to solve player issues, deal with any queries, complaints, and recommendations players may have regarding our products.
- Collect information from players regarding recommendations, bugs, complaints, plug-in use, etc., and actively report to the relevant departments.
- Collect data on VIP players and participate in the management and retention of these players. Advise users on how to play our games and recommend specific events. Aid the operations and design teams with community events.
- Translate and proofread all material from Chinese (making sure to meet any deadlines set), and ensure that finished copy is error-free and properly localized.
- Employ a decent grounding in writing to engage in the production and localization of background stories and other game material, as well as provide opinions and suggestions on the localization of the game design itself.
- Native Turkish speaker.
- Deep understanding of European and North American culture.
- At least one year of experience in the gaming or internet industries preferred.
- Experienced gamer or gaming industry enthusiast preferred.
- Insightful and a good team worker with good communication skills and the ability to handle pressure well.
- Having at least HSK level 5 and above