- Post Date:April 16, 2018
- Apply Before: September 30, 2018
- Work location ShanghaiChinese required YesExperience 2+ Years
- Qualification Bachelor DegreeSalary/Month(¥) NegotiableAvailable to Non-Chinese Citizens
The company incorporates the idea of creative marketing for exhibitions, events and showrooms by providing design, construction, project management and multimedia services including innovative technologies such as VR and AR. With its global reach, the company serves their clients on all five continents and in over 40 countries including Germany, France, Spain, USA, UK, UAE, Russia, Brazil, South Africa, China, India, Singapore, Japan and Australia.
The company is currently looking for a Project manager to contact clients that are based in China to negotiate terms and conditions. Also you will be responsible for a day to day communication with the company’s factory located in Poland.
- Plan and implement projects
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Contact and negotiate with existed and potential suppliers
- Be responsible for inspecting preparation and quality check during exhibitions
- Regular contact with the company’s factory in Poland
- European passport holders preferred
- Good level of Chinese Language (HSK Level 5 and above)
- Experience in events and exhibitions
- Preferably experience in project management
- Extensive travel required