- Work location ShanghaiChinese required NoExperience 5+ Years
- Qualification Master DegreeSalary/Month(¥) 10000 - 30000Available to Chinese & Non-Chinese Citizens
Founded in Switzerland and active in both China and Europe, Lemanarc SA is an international architecture design office with operating branches in Lausanne, Switzerland and Shanghai, China.
Lemanarc specializes within a wide project field – ranging from health care, educational, cultural facilities, traffic hubs and urban complex, etc.
We are seeking a talented, knowledgeable and experienced Project Architect. He/she will be working on complex and high quality projects in our Asia-Pacific region.
Do you design for tomorrow?
Are you committed to design excellence?
Do you thrive in an environment of creativity?
If yes, we want to hear from you!
• Provide technical leadership and documentation coordination including development of design drawings, technical documentation, and leading project team assignments
• Creation of schematic, design development and construction documents – this will see you making key decisions and negotiate critical issues in collaboration with Project Manager
• Maintaining constant contact with clients, consultants and contractors
• Prepare design presentations to clients, communities, and other stakeholders such as government representatives and public agencies
• Deliver projects on schedule and within budget
• Work closely with other team members across the firm, mentoring junior staff and lead the planning aspects of our work
• Graduated with a professional degree in architecture
• 5 – 7 experience in project design and delivery (having a background in HealthCare would be a bonus)
• Demonstrated ability to oversee and manage multiple projects
• Proficient in Sketch Up and BIM software’s (ArchiCAD/ Revit )
• Experience directing and coordination work efforts of junior staff
• Understanding of the project management process
• Excellent communication and time management with a teamwork focused spirit