Primary School Teacher
- Post Date:August 1, 2018
- Apply Before: September 1, 2018
- Work location RemoteChinese required NoExperience 2+ Years
- Qualification Bachelor DegreeSalary/Month(¥) 11,000-15,000Available to Non-Chinese Citizens
Working time will be 40 hours per week including teaching, but less than 20 hours teaching ( from 7:50am to 18:00pm, with a two-hour lunch break). Working hours not exceeding 20 hours per week unless agreed upon. Each class will be 40 minutes. We seldom organize activities on weekends, but if we do, we will communicate with employee in advance, and employee need to participate.
- English classes: To teach English in kindergarten, primary school and secondary school. To teach foreign students.
- English Activities: To cooperate with the Chinese teacher’s team for the work of activities, such as: English corners, festival activities, English contests( To help the Chinese teachers to compose examination paper and recordings)，parties and the other activities if needed.
- Teachers’ Training: To give the teachers regular English language and teaching methods training
- Complete other tasks assigned by the leader
- Prepare lessons by yourself .We have fixed textbooks for students, but if teachers have your own ideas or better advices, teachers may not follow the textbook
- Teachers can not be late, leave early or cut class. You need to ask for leave in advance if you can not come to school. If you are absent from class, we will deduct your pay for class hours
- Love education, committed to development of education and professionalism
- Minimum Bachelor education degree.
- Minimum two years teaching experience or have Tefl certification
- With teaching credentials or language teaching certifications.
- Native English speakers
Salary and Benefits:
- Holidays includes two days off once a week
- National Holidays: The national holidays shall be limited to the statutory holidays issued by the state council of the People’s Republic of China and these national holidays take place during the school year and which the school also observes. They include National Day, Chinese New Year, Tomb Sweeping Day, Labor Day, etc.
- Winter holiday(around one month)
- The School shall provide the Employee an Accident Injury Insurance in China
- School provide employee a well furnished apartment to live in (wifi, air conditioner, water heater ,private bathroom, geothermal, desk, bedside table, closet, coat hanger) and employee should pay for electric, water and other fees relative with accommodation. (around 200rmb per month
- The school canteen serves food(It tastes good ). Lunch is free, Breakfast and supper also provided by canteen , employee just need to pay very little money.If employee don’t want to eat in canteen,we also have restaurant(only for foreign experts). Employee can eat here, but should pay yourself
- Salaries range from 11,000 to 15,000(depends on employee ability).Monthly salary will be paid during 25th of next month to end of next month
- There is no salary during the winter vacation(one month),But if the school has a winter camp, it can arrange courses for foreign teachers, then the teacher can get course fee.
- Apply for the Working Residence Permit/Z Visa. Related fees including medical check fee, visa fee and the other fees will be paid by the School
- Other special benefits are possible to negotiate
- Using the GYM, Swimming Pool, Fitness Center and other facilities.
- The duration of this Contract is one year .Starting time is initially fixed as 1st.September,2018 and finishing time is 30th June,2019. Considering the impact of changing teacher on students, employee can’t leave school during the school year. If employee need to leave, employee can ask in advance and do so at the end of semester.
- Probation period is agreed to be one month by school and Employee. During this period, the salary is 80% of that for an official Employee.
Related Jobs (36)
Head of English Teaching Team (Partner) in Wuxi,Jiang Su on July 23, 2018 Full Time