- Post Date:August 6, 2018
- Apply Before: October 31, 2018
- Work location ShanghaiChinese required YesExperience 1+ Year
- Qualification Bachelor DegreeSalary/Month(¥) 10,000 - 20,000Available to Non-Chinese Citizens
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for the localization of the Honkai series brand, including game localization, operation related localization, marketing related localization, etc.
- Collaborate with the team, coordinate tasks with other departments;
- Maintain communication with players, answer their questions and help improve the game by gathering their feedback;
- Help plan and organize all sorts of online and offline Honkai related events;
- Participate in the creative process of various game related media content.
What we’re looking for:
- Master at least one of the following languages: English, Korean, French, German, Thai or Vietnamese. Native speaker is a plus;
- Fluent in Chinese (Mandarin), professional working proficiency (HSK 6) is a plus;
- Graduate student (master’s or doctoral degree) from any university in the Shanghai area OR 2 years of full-time working experience with a bachelor’s degree from any university;
- Love Japanese anime/manga/cosplay culture, love playing games;
- Understand the mentality of players in your region, especially players who like to play Japanese anime/manga/cosplay culture related games;
- Creative, have a unique mindset with the ability to express ideas clearly and create all sorts of original game related content
- Expertise in social media platforms, familiar with game related websites/forums;
- Hands-on experience in creating content for social media platforms, and has the ability to manage and grow different social media channels;
- Excellent teamwork, communication and execution skills, conscientious and responsible work ethic, highly motivated individual.
Apply NowApply with Linkedin