Non-native ESL Teacher - Chengdu
- Post Date:March 12, 2018
- Work location ChengduChinese required NoExperience 2+ Years
- Qualification Bachelor DegreeSalary/Month(¥) 10,000-16,000Available to Non-Chinese Citizens
Founded by professionals from America, the United Kingdom and Hong Kong and currently employing 1000 staff members, which also includes 100 foreign teachers and 200 overseas local workers. Due to our company expansion, we are looking for experienced and talented ESL teachers.
The courses offered by the school covers general English for 1-3 years old kids (baby center) and 4-12 years old young kids (teen-center) as well as VIP 1-1 English.
- 8 months to 3 years old (baby center)
- 4 to 12 years old (teen-center)
- English lessons
- Subject/Course/Class Size: English lessons 4-12 students per class
- Weekends 08:30-18:30
- Weekdays 09:00-18:00 13:50-8:50
- 2 days off per week
- 11 days national holiday/yearly
Salary and benefits:
- Salary: 10,000-16,000 RMB/month AFTER TAX (Salary range depends on the city candidate’s qualifications)
- Accommodation: The school will assist in finding accommodation for the teachers. School offer 1500rmb-2000rmb housing allowance per month.
- KPI (key performance indicators) bonus & Full attendance bonus
- Proper Working visa provided (Given the teacher have the qualifications)
- Paid national legal holidays
- Academic and living support, free Chinese training provided.
- Contract: One year employment contract (with 2 months probation & a contract renewal bonus)
- On way flight ticket allowance 4000RMB (Refunds, paid directly after teacher submit receipt)
- 7 days hotel provided by Company during teacher’s first staying in China (flat has not setup yet)
- regular company events provided
- Professional ESL training and help
- TEFL certification training program
- Working (Z) visa provided
- Non-native English speakers;
- 2 years work experience after graduation
- Degree: BA degree or higher education background
- TEFL /TESOL not a must, but preferable
- No Criminal Record
- The candidate should be motivated, enthusiastic and passionate about teaching as well as living in a foreign country.
- Mentally and physically healthy