Localization Specialist (American)
- Post Date:February 5, 2018
- Apply Before: June 30, 2018
- Work location BeijingChinese required NoExperience 2+ Years
- Qualification Bachelor DegreeSalary/Month(¥) 15000-20000Available to Chinese & Non-Chinese Citizens
1. Provide high-quality in-game localization for local people.
2. Capable to write questions in different category and proofread all contents
3. Localize the game content for every update after the game release as well as responsible for some of the in-game design in every update.
4. Plan and manage localization schedules, collaborating with Development team and Operation team to define requirements and timelines
5. Responsible for writing and optimizing events in local community platforms. Also responsible for optimizing customer service FAQ and templates
6. Help build and execute a content strategy
7. Collaborate with Marketing and Operation team for writing advertisements.
8. Collaborate with other teams or leaders for the urgent tasks.
1. Native speaker only.
2. Excellent Localization skills. Have your own opinions of game localization.
3. Knowledgeable about history, music, art, science and pop culture.
4. Experience of localization with detail oriented especially in mobile game industry
5. Love games. Candidates with gaming experience are preferred.
6. 3+ years writing experiences with Liberal arts major from Top universities are preferred.
7. Enthusiastic and good at team work.