Intern in a Head Hunting Firm
- Post Date:March 1, 2018
- Apply Before: April 1, 2018
- Work location ShanghaiChinese required YesExperience Less than 1 Year
- Qualification Bachelor DegreeSalary/Month(¥) 2200Available to Chinese & Non-Chinese Citizens
You are not afraid of challenges, growth and hard working. You have a passion for studying people. You must be available at least four out of five whole working days per week for a total of six months. Your English must be good. You can be of any academic background. You can be a Chinese or a foreigner. You can be a student or not. You don’t have to be pursuing a career in recruitment or HR. If you fill all those requirements and are ready to better yourself and take on a Life Challenge than contact us!
1. In-house recruitment, including resume screening, phone interview and face to face candidate interview
2. Assist consultant to do research and analysis of candidates Responsible for the daily discipline, attendance and performance appraisal, HR issues such as promotion
3. Responsible for receiving visitors, answering/transferring phone calls correctly, recording and delivering messages
4. Responsible for arranging the meeting rooms and providing related conference services (such as equipments, cleaning management, etc.)
5. Participating in one special business project, such as PR, litigation, consulting, best practice
Knowledge and skills you will get from this internship:
1. Intern training, more understanding of the industry and the position
2. The success formula of both small businesses as well as big MNCs winning in China.
3. A complete recruitment business cycle
4. Differentiation of recruitment strategies and possibilities.
5. Grow your own Guanxi (ie people connections) into a forest.
6. Persuasion. Driving people do what they don’t usually do.
7. Hearts reading. Discovering what a hiring manager truly wants and many more!