Full-Time English Teacher - 26 Hours per week
- Post Date:April 10, 2018
- Apply Before: August 31, 2018
- Work location ChengduChinese required NoExperience Less than 1 Year
- Qualification Bachelor DegreeSalary/Month(¥) 14,000Available to Non-Chinese Citizens
Established in 1977 and has now more than 400 schools in five countries across 3 continents. Currently the Chengdu Branch has now multiple openings for English teachers.
Responsibilities primarily include teaching according to curriculum developed by the school and teaching for school promotion, participation of seminars/workshops and course preparation.
The school provides professional training, teacher’s books, course guides, flashcards and friendly and dynamic environment. Every class we teach has a Teaching Assistant. TAs mark homework and they can help with classroom management and in setting up activities.
- Teachers are from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand.
- Two years teaching experience is necessary but not essential. (For teacher has lesser experience, we can assist the teacher to obtain the TEFL certificate which is awarded by TEFL in China to meet the government’s requirement.)
- Bachelor degree or above and its notarization.
- No criminal record and its notarization.
- Holder of TESOL/TEFL/CELTA teacher’s certificate.
- Young learners or relevant teaching experience preferred; Good working attitude.
Salary and Benefits:
- We offer a competitive salary range from 12,000 – 13,000 RMB per month for ESL teacher’s vacancies and depending on experience.（Based on 26 hours per week, 104 hours per month）.
- Opportunities for promotion.
- Housing allowance of 2,000RMB/Month
- Insurance scheme is also included into the package.
- Z working visa and Foreign Expert Certificate are sponsored by the school – compliant with local laws.
- The TEFL training cost is paid by the school
- Paid holidays – foreign teachers also have paid holidays including Chinese statutory holidays and school holidays.
- 5-day week, 2 days off.
- Performance bonus.
- Comprehensive welfare work will be granted along with your arrival.