English Associate Producer (Video Games)
- Post Date:March 5, 2018
- Work location NanjingChinese required YesExperience 2+ Years
- Qualification Bachelor DegreeSalary/Month(¥) 6000-9000Available to Chinese & Non-Chinese Citizens
1. Handling daily communication, translation, submission works for ongoing computer game art projects with Western clients.
2. Tracking and monitoring the production progress, quality control and scheduling of the ongoing projects.
3. Responsible for trouble shooting and ensure the deadline.
4. Maintain the relationship with the clients and assist management properly.
1. TEM8 or higher degree of English proficiency (Except for English native speaker). Proficient in English listening, speaking, writing and translation. Oversea education and working experience will be preferred.
2. Familiar with computer game industry, have working experience in either game industry or software outsourcing business.
3. Must be able to work under pressure, a good sense of responsibility and extensive experiences in team management.
4. Proficient in common office software and other translation software.