Business Development Account Manager (Video Games)
- Post Date:March 5, 2018
- Apply Before: May 31, 2018
- Work location NanjingChinese required YesExperience 2+ Years
- Qualification Bachelor DegreeSalary/Month(¥) 6000-9000Available to Chinese & Non-Chinese Citizens
1. Responsible for developing oversea business platforms, establish and maintain
good relationship with gaming companies.
2. Conduct project communication and negotiation, follow up the implementation process, responsible for quarterly and annual performance targets.
3. Collect relevant industry information through various channels, and conduct information research & filing.
4. Constantly enhance the company’s visibility and market awareness in the gaming industry.
5. Assist marketing director for other activities.
1. Bachelor degree or above. TEM8 (Except for English native speaker), excellent English skills in both speaking and writing; oversea education or foreigners are preferred.
2. Minimal 5 years working experience in international trading business. Working experience in game industry and outsourcing business is preferred
3. Excellent communication skills in negotiation, deal making, network building and customer relationship maintaining.
4. Strong sense of working enthusiasm, responsibility and team work, be able to work under pressure.
5. Passionate about computer game industry and have strong sense of computer game marketing.